Dan Decibel lives in a pretty cool place and continually does a great job showing us with his impressive short films.
From the same group that brought you Nubian Flats. Fish in Africa are crazy fast.
It’s that time of year again, time for kayak fishers (and their families, friends, co-workers, and anyone else with a separate IP address) to go submit their votes on Yak Angler‘s annual choice awards – click the link above to learn more and submit your votes. Categories this year include:
- “Kayak Angler” of the year
- “Kayak” of the year
- “Kayak Paddle” of the year
- “Kayak Angler Forum” of the year
- “Kayak Angling Journal/Magazine” of the year
- “Most Innovative Kayak Angling/Fishing Product (non kayak)” of the year
- “Kayak Angling Retailer/Outfitter/Bait Shop” of the year
- “Kayak Angling Location” of the year
- “Kayak Angling Online Video” of the year
- “Kayak Angling Photo” of the year
- “Kayak Angling Blog/Blogger” of the year
If you see fitting you could vote for this blog in that last category as it has been nominated again. I have about as good of a chance at winning as Bobby Jindal does for President, but it’s still nice to be recognized (I assure you I didn’t nominate myself – in fact I forgot to submit any nominations).
Round 1 voting will conclude Sunday September 27th, so be sure to submit your votes this week and check back again next week to vote for Round 2.