Just saw this on the Chum and I had to shake my head.
The inaccuracies are numerous and some quite hilarious. As Moldy Chum points out, “Bonefish in Alaska!”. I especially like the source list at the bottom – “Hey, don’t blame us if it’s wrong.”
Just for fun I’d like to invite everyone to comment with any errors that stand out to them, I’ll start:
- That’s the bassiest looking redfish I think I’ve ever seen
- Missouri is a black hole for bluegill
- No channel cats in Louisiana, could’ve fooled me
- Redfish record is from NC – yet the map says otherwise
- Isn’t casting and spinning gear kind of a toss up, guess fly gear is not up to snuff
This is the kind of thing ad that has the best of intentions, but if you’re not 100% certain that the information you’re trying to display is accurate, prepare to be hammered.