Blake and I didn’t take much video while on our Cutt Slam trip but this clip from Trent, Jones is pretty much how our last day of fishing went – same spot, same fish.
Just saw this on the Chum and I had to shake my head.
The inaccuracies are numerous and some quite hilarious. As Moldy Chum points out, “Bonefish in Alaska!”. I especially like the source list at the bottom – “Hey, don’t blame us if it’s wrong.”
Just for fun I’d like to invite everyone to comment with any errors that stand out to them, I’ll start:
- That’s the bassiest looking redfish I think I’ve ever seen
- Missouri is a black hole for bluegill
- No channel cats in Louisiana, could’ve fooled me
- Redfish record is from NC – yet the map says otherwise
- Isn’t casting and spinning gear kind of a toss up, guess fly gear is not up to snuff
This is the kind of thing ad that has the best of intentions, but if you’re not 100% certain that the information you’re trying to display is accurate, prepare to be hammered.
Looking forward to the first episode of this series, which should be fun to follow.
Jameson with a good behind-the-scenes look at the Kayak Fishing Show.